Friday, September 05, 2008

A Lame Hello in Metal

The "You Know You Rock" blog challenge this month was to use metal on a project. I hemmed and hawed, and dug through my boxes of embellishments. It was pretty lean pickings, aside from snaps, eyelets, paper clips and brads. I found these metal type-writer key letters which have little pokey things on the back to grab to paper. I used my Flourishes "Poppy" set to make this card:



It qualifies for the challenge, but barely! Again, my stellar photography makes it impossible to see that the keys spell out "hello"!

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is great, Ann! LOVE the stamped image, too! And it definitely qualifies ... thanks so much for playing in the "Heavy Metal" challenge!

You know you rock!!

~Hugs, Deb

Julie Koerber said...

Annie Ba-nannie!
Do you hate that? I hope you don't cause I think it's endearing and you're my bud -- so gotta have a nickname for ya!

I digress...

I love the card but you know me -- love the black and white with a splash of red! So glad you played again!!!! YOU ROCK!