Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Lady in the Ruff

This week's challenge by the Weekend Taggers was to use a sketch posted on Friday as the design take-off. Here's my interpretation of the
sketch:



I'm stuck in a brown mode, I guess. I love this background paper, and used it earlier this weekend to make a card. The image is unmounted rubber; I'm not sure the manufacturer. I would love to know if her face is famous. I feel sure this is from a portrait somewhere. Anyway, the tag is embellished with self-stick pearls, and the sentiment is "From one chick to another. . ."

5 comments:

Char said...

Lovely tag. Love the blue.

Dawn said...

Wonderful tag - love your ruffly lady!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag and great take on the sketch - love your ruffly lady and the sentiment
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Sam said...

So pretty, love the colours and image you've used! Thanks so much for playing along with this theme :)

Anne said...

Fabulous!! I do love that image of the lady in the ruff - is that a stamp? It's gorgeous!! I love your tag too, the colours are fab!! Brilliant take - Thank You so much for playing along! ;o) xx