This card was completed for the latest challenge at You Know You Rock. The challenge was to use a background stamp as the focal image on a card. So here's my interpretation.

I scanned this, instead of photographing. The scan distorts the colors just a tad bit; the yellow layer is more goldenrod in real life, not quite so bright yellow. The background stamp is Club Scrap, the sentiment is River City Rubber Works. The background is direct to paper Vivid inks on glossy card stock. I've got the perfect birthday coming up for this card!

2 comments:
YIPEE SKIPPY! I think you're the first contestant on YKYR!! I love the card -- it made me chuckle. Love the colors too! Keep on rockin' Ann. BTW - I left a message on your home phone. You need to call me girl so I can get your stamps to you!!! :-)
Kewl card; love your color combination, too!
Thanks so much for playing ... you know you rock!!!
~Hugs, Deb
Post a Comment