Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dream

Here's this week's challenge tag at Tag You're It. The challenge was to use the word "dream" on the tag. Here's mine:



Pretty simple. Stamped the image on an actual manila tag with Versafine Vintage Sepia; image is lightly colored with chalk. Because the image is square, I wanted to soften the edges, so I masked the ends of the tag with post-it notes torn into an arch. Gilded the edges slightly with a gold leaf pen. The stamp is made by Magenta.

4 comments:

Sam said...

What a beautifully serene image, LOVE it! Love the composition too and pretty flowers..thanks so much for playing along with this theme :)

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag for the challenge Ann..love that stamp....beautiful image and that fabulous ribbon
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Anne said...

Oh, Oh, Oh!!!! Magnificent!!! What an amazing stamp, and your shading is absolutely perfect!!! I really love this loads!! Thank you so much for playing Ann! ;o) xx

Sharon said...

Love your tag, Ann! The stamped image is really beautiful ... so comforting.

You've done a great job! :)