
The image is from Tin Can Mail (Inkadinkado), stamped in moss green ink (Club Scrap). I used a red marker to color in the holly berry, and then got carried away and filled in the notes at the bottom, too. I dotted glue randomly on the tree, then shook on some Judikins Prisma Glitter. It's a pity the picture doesn't pick up the glitter; it's quite pretty. Finished with a satin bow.

5 comments:
Hi Ann
I love this tag - gorgeous stamp thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the goodie draw!
Dawn
Beautiful tag!!
what a lovely traditional style tag - good luck in the draw
What a beautiful tag Ann for the challenge - beautiful image from one of my fave companies...and yes me too for me Christmas is red and green - thanks for joining us at TYI this week
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
oooh I think I need that stamp!! Really beautiful - thanks for joining us this week.
Post a Comment