
There is supposed to be horizontal text toward the bottom of the tag, but I skipped that, because the background paper is text.
The image is Impression Obsession, I think. I used the same ink around the outside of the framed image to make it stand out a bit more -- the background paper is surprisingly busy! The tree is spangled with a Stardust gelly roll pen, but it doesn't show up on the scan. Nor does the diamond dust show on the punched snowflake -- oh, in real life this tag SPARKLES! I would like to put diamond dust on everything.
I found it by mistake at Hobby Lobby -- there was none in the paper crafting section. I was browsing the Christmas aisles, and found some fake plastic snow. Someone had abandonned the container of Diamond Dust in favor of the fake snow. It's made to "sugar" fake fruit and flowers, apparently, and is usually located in the floral section.

3 comments:
Another gorgeous tag - the tree stamp is wonderful! Thanks for joining in with challenge this week.
beautiful tag for the challenge and love the tree image - thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxx
Hi Ann
Oooh! I like the soft green colours and the twinkles and such a beautiful stamp - Great tag1
Thanks for joining us this week
Dawn
Post a Comment