Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow Fairy Tag

It's time for another tag for the Weekend Tagger's challenge. The image is from Stampendous, stamped with a metallic ink:


I added silver leaf around both the dark panel and the tag, and used the Diamond Dust around the dark panel and on the punched snow flake, too. I found some sparkly fiber in my stash.

My first prototype is lilac:

I used the Diamond Dust on the body of the fairy.

Thanks for the challenge, ladies!

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous tags Ann and I love that swirly snowflake image - thanks for playing along this week at TYI
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Dawn said...

Love your tags in both colours - Gorgeous stamp very delicate and love the silver sparkles.
No snow here now but it is fffreeeezing!!!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Anne said...

That is a very gorgeous image Ann and your tags are absolutely beautiful! No snow here but it has tried to today - didn't get very far though, just the tiniest of pathetic flurries! Post us some pics when you get a decent snowfall - I love snow!! Thanks so much for playing with us! ;o) xx

Carol Plume said...

what lovely tags, that image is really pretty. Thank you for joining us at TYI this week....

Cassie said...

What a fantastic take on the challenge! SnowFairy, I love it!

Liza said...

Very pretty tags, love the stamp.

Liza x