
The wreath and sentiment are from a Hero Arts clear set. I stamped with Colorbox Chalk ink, and added little plastic flowers with brad centers from Queen & Co. The background is lightly figured with swirls, from Crate Paper.
I wasn't totally happy with this tag, and remembered my Sizzix posey die. I dug up three shades of purple and cut the flower set out three times. I assembled a flower, and free-handed some leaves, and made my first posy tag:

The sentiment is Hero Arts; background paper is Lasting Memories. I used the last bit of the ribbon from the first tag.
I still had two more flowers to assemble and use. Here, with a Stampin'Up sentiment:

The last tag is my favorite. Sentiment is from Memory Box.

I love the bold graphic quality of this tag, probably because I didn't use the printed paper background. All these tags will eventually end up on cards, most likely. That's one reason I love these challenges -- I end up creating elements for use in cards, for those times when I've got no card mojo.

3 comments:
Gosh - you have been busy! All the tags are wonderful - love those layered flowers!
Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!
Wow what a wonderful set of tags!
Love the flowers and especially your heart one!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Dawn
lots of fabulous tags...love the layered flowers and ...thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs kath xxxx
Post a Comment