Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just a Note

Weekend Taggers challenge this week was a specific pattern. I complied, except I left off a horizontal line at the top, for lack of room:

I can't recall the stamp companies, and I am too lazy to run downstairs and look.
This was actually the last in a series of tags that began orange and blue. This was the last tag in that series, and the only one worth seeing:

These stamps are all Stampin'Up.

5 comments:

AngelaC said...

A beautiful tag... so simple, but so effective! Gorgeous colours too.

Dawn said...

Lovely bright tag and the flower stamp is great!
Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Carol Plume said...

love the black and white tag - and an extra too...very pretty - thanks for joining us this week...

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Ann...love what you did with my sketch...and your ribbon could count for the bar at the top...love the music squares and your colour combo...one of my faves......thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxx

melody said...

yummy tags chickie ~ i'm loving that black and white one ~ and that bow!