I got to use my favorite fall sentiment, the Emily Bronte quote: "Every leaf speaks bliss to me, falling from the silent tree." I am not a good enough photographer to make that show clearly. But I hope you will note that I've created a foam core white board "studio" for my shoots! Ha Ha.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Autumnal Tag
Despite the fact that it was 103F here today, my tag for the weekly "Tag, You're It" challenge is all about autumn. I also had to cheat -- the challenge was to use punches, but I used my die cutter instead. I got a chance to use my leaf dies to make this tag:

I got to use my favorite fall sentiment, the Emily Bronte quote: "Every leaf speaks bliss to me, falling from the silent tree." I am not a good enough photographer to make that show clearly. But I hope you will note that I've created a foam core white board "studio" for my shoots! Ha Ha.
I got to use my favorite fall sentiment, the Emily Bronte quote: "Every leaf speaks bliss to me, falling from the silent tree." I am not a good enough photographer to make that show clearly. But I hope you will note that I've created a foam core white board "studio" for my shoots! Ha Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your link works perfectly Ann, and your tag is wonderful!! I would class die cuts as punches too, so it's OK!! LOL!! :o) I am so jealous of your 103deg - it's freezing here and we're meant to be summer still!!! Thank You so much for playing along, I love your autumnal tag! ;o) xx
Your autumn tag is lovely...and the words are beautiful x
Lol, I've STILL yet to learn how to do HTML links in comments so yay you!! :D
Your tag is wonderful, love autumn, my favourite season I think and this is so beautifully made...thanks for playing along with this theme :)
Post a Comment