Sunday, March 08, 2009

Winged Angel

The challenge at Weekend Taggers was to make a tag featuring wings, or winged things. Rather than a bird, I thought about this Stamper's Anonymous angel stamp:

Stamped the image with CS "Earth" hybrid ink, colored with Copic markers, and blinged it up with my gold leaf pen. Instead of a ribbon, I found a package of bookmark tassels I've had for years -- voila, not only a tag, but a bookmark!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

How beautiful is this - fantastic stamp and colouring.

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Carol Plume said...

gorgeous image and lovely colours.

Great to see you at TYI this week, hope to see you again soon

melody said...

stunning tag chickie ~ i'm totally lovin that stamp ~ and beautiful coloring

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag....love the image and great colour work...thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Artyjen said...

Wow this is super gorgeous
xoxo