Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Sweet Surprise

The tag challenge this weekend was tea time. I have a set of unmounted rubber stamps with tea cups, tea quotes, etc., which I cannot find. Luckily, my order from Impression Obsession arrived just in time with this tea cup stamp:

The tea cup is colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is Amuse Artstamps.

I made several versions of the tea cup tag. This was the first:

I guess these are robin's eggs, and the first tag is farm chickens. We don't normally get brown eggs at the store, only white ones. The sentiment is generated on the computer.

5 comments:

AngelaC said...

Great tag - love the cup stamp and the design & layout are fantastic!

Dawn said...

Awww these are gorgeous - lovely images and colouring

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous tag....love the cup stamp and those cute eggs....thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sandy said...

Wow really lovely Tag.
Absolutely gorgeous.

melody said...

what a wonderful tag ~ love that image..so YUMMY!