Monday, January 05, 2009

Love Ya!

The holidays are behind us, and I'm getting back to the mess on my table. The tag challenge this week was to use some new item we got/bought over the holidays. I bought some red paper to make valentines, so I used that to make my tag:

The image stamp and the sentiment are both by Inkadinkado. I've got sparkle on the moon and stars; naturally, scanning the tag eliminates most of the glitz.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Ann
Wowee well I'm so partial to the moggies - I love this stamp!!
Great valentines tag!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Carol Plume said...

oh wow what a lovely stamp - they look so cute looking at the heart moon like that! just adorable.

Thanks for joining us this week...

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Ann
Super cute tag and love the stamp...those loved-up moggies are so cute
thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs Kath
Happy New Year
xxxxx

Sarah said...

A fantastic tag! Love the stamps you have used.

melody said...

aww..that is the sweetest! WUV that stamp chickie..awesome tag