Monday, June 25, 2007

It was a little break, I guess.

Hmmm. Almost 2 years since the last posting? I wish I could attribute the lapse to something spectacularly exciting which took over my time -- but no such luck. Perhaps it's just the constant sameness of my life that has me so un-inspired. Ah well, I'll try again.

I have decided to "convert" this blog to more of a hobby blog -- still with some personal, silly stuff, but with more focusing on my hobbies of papercrafting, rubberstamping and knitting.

Here's a sample:
This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) I made recently for a swap. I used the "seredipity squares" technique, except instead of an inch square, I cut the background to 2.5" x 3.5", standard ATC size.

The images are all Stampington & Co. The raven is stamped on a darker purple, and cut out. I like this stamp set, and I love how this card turned out.

No comments: